Finally, we're back! We discuss Apple v Epic, Mortal Kombat, and the end of Falcon and The Winter Soldier.
- Meet the first all-civilian crew about to orbit Earth in SpaceX's Crew Dragon capsule
- The Instagram ads Facebook won't show you
- Apple v Epic
- Apple and Epic go head-to-head in fiery opening remarks of highly-anticipated trial
- Epic deposition reveals Eddy Cue pushed to bring iMessage to Android in 2013, but was overruled
- Scott Forstall deposition in Epic vs Apple case focuses on early days of the iPhone and App Store
- Apple tried to help Adobe bring Flash to iOS, but the results were 'embarrassing'
- Microsoft explored reducing its Xbox store cut to shake up console gaming
- New emails show Steve Jobs referred to Facebook as 'Fecebook' amid App Store conflict
- Emails show Apple's internal debate over showing ads in the App Store
- Blog - Epic v. Apple, Day 1
- Epic Games spent nearly $12 million giving away free games in their first nine months
- Walmart's unannounced cloud gaming service leaked in Epic vs Apple trial
- Mark Gurman on Twitter: "Tim Cook on Tim Sweeney in 2015… "
- Emails reveal Apple's attempts to stop Netflix from dropping App Store In-App Purchase support
- Apple banned Shadow app after Microsoft used it as an example to get xCloud for iOS approved
- Blog - Epic v. Apple, Day 2
- Media Club:
- Mortal Kombat
- Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Brought to you by Well Crafted of Diversion